Job description – Web Project Manager
BiKay is a full-service web solution provider focused on delivering great user experiences through the delivery of innovative business solutions. Created in 2010 by two French Engineers, BiKay is composed of 18 developers trained on a weekly basis. BiKay focuses on international market with 80% sales in France.
BiKay supports its clients & partners in all their projects:
- Website (WordPress. Joomla, custom)
- Ecommerce (Magento, Prestashop, payment platforms integration)
- Custom application (web, mobile)
- Business Solutions (System Integration & customization)
- Training, e-Learning
- Data extraction, automated testing
BiKay offers cloud-based software solutions for SMEs. We work hard to deliver innovative business solutions with great user experiences. We do this by employing over 15 IT specialists who lead by example by always seeking continuous improvement and looking to make a difference. We’re now looking for the right combination of brains, attitude, skills, and humor for our next hires.
Here are the main tasks:
- Manage teams based on Scrum
- Management of products release schedule including assignment of resources, planning of deliverables and setting of milestones
- Report project status on a regular basis to management, project teams and clients through internal and external status reports
- Facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Maintain the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts
- Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprints and facilitate selected solutions
- Proactively manage project risks and issues providing appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels
- Foster a collaborative culture within the team
- Continually look for ways to improve software delivery
- Responsible to ensure that all team members follow system development life cycle processes so that code meets business requirements, company standards, and quality expectations.
- At minimum of 2 years of project management experience in a web development environment
- At minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing Agile Projects (Scrum Master experience is an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, mandatory)
- Proven experience using MS project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- IT consulting project management experience an asset
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to lead large groups, direct project & status meetings
So, do you want to be a part of the BiKay team? And build cutting-edge apps for our customers : UNDP, Smart Axiata, Randstad, Heineken, Huotraco and many more.
Drop us a line here and you will be contacted soon.
Learn more about BiKay on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bikayweb/