Job description – Android Developer
BiKay is currently seeking a talented Android Developer to join our digital team. The company offers cloud-based software solutions for SMEs and works hard to deliver innovative business solutions with great user experiences. Indeed, we do this by employing over 15 IT specialists who lead by example by always seeking continuous improvement and looking to make a difference.
- Work with a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java based business applications
- Participate with the refinement and development of current Java standards
- Assist in writing code, and programming to resolve performance and production problems
- Perform initial testing of systems by analyzing system failures, and prepare documentation for necessary program changes
- Ensure the quality of the deliveries to meet BiKay and customer standards (well documented, well commented code, high unit testing coverage, SonarQube code analysis, functional testing,…)
- 3+ years of experience working within Java development
- Extensive knowledge and application of OO concepts and design
- Experience writing a JUnit testing
- Previous experience with Framework, continuous integration tool-Jenkins
- Experience in development in a Unix/Linux environment
- Familiarity with tools such as: Eclipse, EJB, Hibernate, GlassFish, JSP/HTML, J2EE, JQuery, Struts, SQL
- Understanding relational database concepts and Object Oriented Programming
- Hands-on Experience with MySQL or other relational database systems (PostgreSQL…)
- An outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player attitude
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
So, do you want to be a part of the BiKay team? And build cutting-edge apps for our customers : UNDP, Smart Axiata, Randstad, Heineken, Huotraco and many more.
Drop us a line here and you will be contacted soon.
Learn more about BiKay on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bikayweb/